Last updated at Mon, 04 Jan 2021 16:31:52 GMT
Happy HaXmas, everyone! This has been quite the year, but we’re thrilled that we’re able to keep up our favorite holiday tradition of our annual HaXmas blog series, which features holiday stories, hacking wins from the year, tips and tricks, and general festivity to keep you entertained during the craziest—er, happiest—time of the year.
To kick off this series, we are excited to release an all-new video, “Elf on the Stealth,” featuring the tale of an elf named Kevin who receives a very suspicious email from Santa begging for access to the “Master Present List.” Will he spot the phishing attempt, or will he click on the link? Watch the video below to find out, and if you like what you see, please share with the rest of your team! (We promise we’re not phishing for compliments.)
We will be releasing new blogs as part of HaXmas throughout the remainder of the year, so stay tuned!
- Help Others Be "Cyber Aware" This Festive Season—And All Year Round!
- UPnP With a Holiday Cheer
- Metasploit Tips and Tricks for HaXmas 2020
- Top Security Recommendations for 2021
- Rapid7 Labs’ 2020 Naughty List Summary Report to Santa
- Taking Inspiration from Our Security Nation in an Otherwise Uninspiring Year
- Metasploit 2020 Wrap-Up
- Predicting the Unpredictable: What Will the Cybersecurity Space Look Like in 2021?
- HaXmas Hardware Hacking