RSA is a week behind us and it felt like enough time had passed to talk about what the crew saw in San Francisco, from the show floor to the best sushi dinners. Joining Kyle once again were Matt Hathaway, Eric Sun, and Nate Palanov (not to mention special guest intro co-host Rachel Adam) to talk about all things RSA. Join the group and get their take on:
- Outrageous marketing FUD, from tag lines to hotel room drops
- Why AI is NOT actually in security today
- The focus on detection, deception, and threat intel
- Booths that rolled, literally
- And how the 42,000 attendees were looking for answers, not taglines
Security Nation is a podcast dedicated to covering all things infosec – from what’s making headlines to practical tips for organizations looking to improve their own security programs. Host Kyle Flaherty (@KyleFlaherty) has been knee–deep in the security sector for nearly two decades. At Rapid7 he leads a team of technical marketers with the mission of providing impactful content that helps security professionals do their jobs.