Senior Manager, Strategic Cloud Alliances
Rapid7 is helping organizations around the globe advance securely. Our technology, services, and community-focused research simplify complexity for security teams, helping them reduce vulnerabilities, monitor for malicious behavior, investigate and shut down attacks, and automate routine tasks. With more than 7,400 customers across 120 countries, Rapid7 is a recognized leader in cybersecurity that has proudly earned numerous industry accolades and strong recognition for our technology and culture. Learn more at www.rapid7.com.
The Senior Manager of Strategic Cloud Alliances will be the primary point of contact and advocate for our partnerships with cloud providers like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure. You will work with our Sales, Sales Ops, and Marketing teams to develop co-selling motions as well as our Product team to develop new product integrations. You will be an expert in the opportunities that are available to Rapid7 as part of our cloud partnerships and will use your strategic mindset to prioritize and oversee the execution of opportunities that align with our company's business objectives.
While this is not a sales role (non-quota bearing) our ideal candidate will need to be comfortable exploring new lines of business, use networking to develop relationships for new entry points and be confident in talking broadly across product, technology and sales teams both at Rapid7 and with our partners.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience building and deepening partner relationships, demonstrated successfully leading cross-functional initiatives, as well as proven outcomes in aligning with and enabling global sales teams to generate revenue. The successful candidate will also possess a business background that enables them to drive specific engagement and interaction at the CxO/VP level coupled with a technical aptitude that enables them to easily interact with product managers, engineers and technical architects across global networks and cloud providers.
• Lead the day-to-day relationship and business development activities with AWS to build mutually beneficial customer and business outcomes
• Engage with Microsoft Azure & Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to build new and improved partnerships and explore new product integration concepts
• Drive cross-functional initiatives and execute change management within Rapid7 teams
• Be the expert in the sales messaging, motion and organizational alignment for each cloud partner
• Facilitate joint roadmap and integration discussions with partners to ensure that we're delivering world-class integrations that solve real problems for our customers
• Drive joint go-to-market efforts that coordinate marketing, sales, and channel alignment
• Understand each partner intimately, how their partnership programs work, what motivates them, and how to drive commitment to an ever-expanding and deepening relationship
• Strong working knowledge of all 3 primary Cloud Providers: AWS, GCP, Azure
• Rolodex of contacts & understanding of sales motions for AWS, GCP, Azure
• 10+ years of experience with enterprise software field sales/alliances/business development, cybersecurity experience is a plus, but not a requirement
• Demonstrated success in implementing end-to-end initiatives involving multiple products, groups, audiences and deliverables
• Results-oriented and self-motivated, able to think strategically and execute tactically
• Tech-savvy coupled with a high degree of intellectual curiosity
• Proficient with Excel and possesses strong analytical, project management, verbal, written and presentation skills