Are you an Enterprise Account Executive , ideally with a background in Cybersecurity? Ready to join a high growth, industry shaping security vendor.
Due to increased demand for our platform we are looking to hire a Senior Account Executive. In this role you will make a significant contribution to the growth and success of our Threat Intelligence division in DACH by aggressively developing new business through new and existing accounts and managing profitable business relationships to assist in the achievement of the sales plan. This position reports to the Director of Sales EMEA and is supported by our team of Sales Engineers and will have access to Product Specialists, Product Managers and Customer Success teams.
• Develop and manage enterprise accounts in DACH (strong background and presence in Germany is highly recommended)
• Responsible for lead generation, building a relationship with prospective customers, account profiling and developing the prospective customer into a revenue generating customer
• Work with Channel partners and Channel Managers to promote our solutions
• Sell our full Threat Intelligence platform
• Proven solution sales experience in; identifying market size and focus; developing sales pipeline; penetrating new accounts and driving the sales process.
• Ability to multi-task numerous sales cycles simultaneously, while ensuring revenue goals are achieved.
• Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota
• Develop and manage pipeline, providing weekly updates to forecast
• Ensure the provision of appropriate business information for decision-making and control
• Negotiate contracts, up-sell, build customer rapport
• Provide appropriate sales tracking and reporting as required leveraging Salesforce.com and Excel
• Demonstrable experience in a New Business Enterprise Sales role within the Cybersecurity industry preferably in Threat Intelligence market. Candidates from Cloud, IAS, Managed Hosting, SaaS & Software also considered
• Ability to demonstrate a detailed understanding of solution selling
• A track record of performance and outstanding target achievement in a New Business Development role with a focus on Enterprise accounts in DACH (Germany is the most important)
Rapid7's Insight Platform is one of the most comprehensive security operations platforms on the market today, with a broad set of best-of-breed capabilities across detection and response, vulnerability management, cloud security, application security and security orchestration and automation. In addition to enhancing its XDR offering and selling a standalone threat intelligence offering, the company intends to bring IntSights' external threat intelligence capabilities into its platform to unlock faster threat identification and remediation across the company's entire solution portfolio.
Rapid7 technology, services, and research drive vulnerability management, application security, incident detection and response, and log management for more than 7,200 organizations across more than 120 countries, including 54% of the Fortune 100.