2015: State of Incident Detection & Response SURVEY RESULTS
INCIDENT DETECTION & RESPONSE
2015 Incident Detection & Response Survey Results
ON-DEMAND WEBCAST AND REPORT
Incident Detection & Response is a growing challenge – security teams are often understaffed, the attack surface for intruders is expanding, and it’s difficult to detect stealthy user-based attacks. To learn more about the initiatives, concerns, and solutions security teams are running today, we surveyed 270 security professionals.
Watch this webcast to learn about the wealth of interesting findings on the state of incident detection and response, including:
- Size and resources of your fellow security teams
- Security solutions that are in organizations today
- Top initiatives and security concerns
- Cloud services – who is using what, and is it secure?
- Rapid7’s approach to Incident Detection & Response
- Live Demo: Rapid7 InsightUBA (formerly UserInsight)
Speakers: Eric Sun, Product Marketing Manager, Rapid7 and Pat Haley, Sr. Sales Engineer, Rapid7
Register and get immediate access to the report and webcast.
All fields are mandatory