Alpine Linux: CVE-2017-15090: pdns-recursor Multiple vulnerabilities
|4||(AV:N/AC:M/Au:N/C:N/I:P/A:N)||December 07, 2017||December 18, 2017||February 20, 2018|
An issue has been found in the DNSSEC validation component of PowerDNS Recursor from 4.0.0 and up to and including 4.0.6, where the signatures might have been accepted as valid even if the signed data was not in bailiwick of the DNSKEY used to sign it. This allows an attacker in position of man-in-the-middle to alter the content of records by issuing a valid signature for the crafted records.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Alpine Linux: CVE-2017-15091: pdns Missing check on API operations
- Alpine Linux: CVE-2017-15094: pdns-recursor Multiple vulnerabilities
- SUSE: CVE-2017-15093: SUSE Linux Security Advisory
- Alpine Linux: CVE-2017-15093: pdns-recursor Multiple vulnerabilities
- SUSE: CVE-2017-15094: SUSE Linux Security Advisory
- SUSE: CVE-2017-15091: SUSE Linux Security Advisory
- SUSE: CVE-2017-15090: SUSE Linux Security Advisory
- Alpine Linux: CVE-2017-15092: pdns-recursor Multiple vulnerabilities
- SUSE: CVE-2017-15092: SUSE Linux Security Advisory