Alpine Linux: CVE-2017-15094: pdns-recursor Multiple vulnerabilities
|4||(AV:N/AC:M/Au:N/C:N/I:N/A:P)||December 07, 2017||December 18, 2017||February 13, 2018|
An issue has been found in the DNSSEC parsing code of PowerDNS Recursor from 4.0.0 up to and including 4.0.6 leading to a memory leak when parsing specially crafted DNSSEC ECDSA keys. These keys are only parsed when validation is enabled by setting dnssec to a value other than off or process-no-validate (default).
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Alpine Linux: CVE-2017-15091: pdns Missing check on API operations
- SUSE: CVE-2017-15093: SUSE Linux Security Advisory
- Alpine Linux: CVE-2017-15093: pdns-recursor Multiple vulnerabilities
- SUSE: CVE-2017-15094: SUSE Linux Security Advisory
- Alpine Linux: CVE-2017-15090: pdns-recursor Multiple vulnerabilities
- SUSE: CVE-2017-15091: SUSE Linux Security Advisory
- SUSE: CVE-2017-15090: SUSE Linux Security Advisory
- Alpine Linux: CVE-2017-15092: pdns-recursor Multiple vulnerabilities
- SUSE: CVE-2017-15092: SUSE Linux Security Advisory