OS X update for Kernel (CVE-2017-13862)
|9||(AV:N/AC:M/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||December 06, 2017||December 06, 2017||January 01, 2018|
An issue was discovered in certain Apple products. iOS before 11.2 is affected. macOS before 10.13.2 is affected. tvOS before 11.2 is affected. watchOS before 4.2 is affected. The issue involves the "Kernel" component. It allows attackers to execute arbitrary code in a privileged context or cause a denial of service (memory corruption) via a crafted app.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- OS X update for Kernel (CVE-2017-13868)
- OS X update for Kernel (CVE-2017-13833)
- Apple iTunes security update for CVE-2017-13833
- OS X update for Kernel (CVE-2017-13867)
- OS X update for Kernel (CVE-2017-13865)
- OS X update for Kernel (CVE-2017-13876)
- OS X update for Kernel (CVE-2017-13869)
- OS X update for CFNetwork (CVE-2017-13833)
- OS X update for Kernel (CVE-2017-13855)