OS X update for Kernel (CVE-2017-13865)
|4||(AV:N/AC:M/Au:N/C:P/I:N/A:N)||December 07, 2017||December 07, 2017||January 02, 2018|
An issue was discovered in certain Apple products. iOS before 11.2 is affected. macOS before 10.13.2 is affected. tvOS before 11.2 is affected. watchOS before 4.2 is affected. The issue involves the "Kernel" component. It allows attackers to bypass intended memory-read restrictions via a crafted app.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- OS X update for Kernel (CVE-2017-13868)
- OS X update for Kernel (CVE-2017-13862)
- OS X update for Kernel (CVE-2017-13833)
- Apple iTunes security update for CVE-2017-13833
- OS X update for Kernel (CVE-2017-13867)
- OS X update for Kernel (CVE-2017-13876)
- OS X update for Kernel (CVE-2017-13869)
- OS X update for CFNetwork (CVE-2017-13833)
- OS X update for Kernel (CVE-2017-13855)