OS X update for Kernel (CVE-2017-5754)
|5||(AV:L/AC:M/Au:N/C:C/I:N/A:N)||January 04, 2018||January 04, 2018||January 11, 2018|
Systems with microprocessors utilizing speculative execution and indirect branch prediction may allow unauthorized disclosure of information to an attacker with local user access via a side-channel analysis of the data cache.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Red Hat: CVE-2017-5754: Important: kernel security update ((Multiple Advisories))
- Debian: CVE-2017-5754: linux -- security update
- Amazon Linux AMI: CVE-2017-5754: Security patch for kernel (ALAS-2018-939)
- Microsoft ADV180002: Vulnerability in CPU Microcode Could Allow Information Disclosure
- CentOS: (CVE-2017-5754) (Multiple Advisories): kernel
- SUSE: CVE-2017-5754: SUSE Linux Security Advisory
- Ubuntu: (Multiple Advisories) (CVE-2017-5754): Linux kernel vulnerability