Debian: CVE-2017-8816: curl -- security update
|8||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:P/I:P/A:P)||November 28, 2017||November 28, 2017||December 19, 2017|
The NTLM authentication feature in curl and libcurl before 7.57.0 on 32-bit platforms allows attackers to cause a denial of service (integer overflow and resultant buffer overflow, and application crash) or possibly have unspecified other impact via vectors involving long user and password fields.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- SUSE: CVE-2017-8816: SUSE Linux Security Advisory
- Amazon Linux AMI: CVE-2017-8816: Security patch for curl (ALAS-2018-938)
- Alpine Linux: CVE-2017-8816: curl Multiple vulnerabilities
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2017-8816: cURL: Multiple vulnerabilities
- FreeBSD: VID-301A01B7-D50E-11E7-AC58-B499BAEBFEAF (CVE-2017-8816): cURL -- Multiple vulnerabilities
- Ubuntu: USN-3498-1 (CVE-2017-8816): curl vulnerabilities