Gentoo Linux: CVE-2016-2111: Samba: Multiple vulnerabilities
|4||(AV:A/AC:M/Au:N/C:P/I:P/A:N)||April 23, 2016||October 29, 2017||October 29, 2017|
The NETLOGON service in Samba 3.x and 4.x before 4.2.11, 4.3.x before 4.3.8, and 4.4.x before 4.4.2, when a domain controller is configured, allows remote attackers to spoof the computer name of a secure channel's endpoint, and obtain sensitive session information, by running a crafted application and leveraging the ability to sniff network traffic, a related issue to CVE-2015-0005.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- RHSA-2016:0621: samba security update
- Huawei EulerOS: CVE-2016-2111: samba security update
- RHSA-2016:0618: samba security, bug fix, and enhancement update
- Amazon Linux AMI: Security patch for samba (ALAS-2016-686) (multiple CVEs)
- RHSA-2016:0624: samba3x security update
- RHSA-2016:0623: samba security update
- RHSA-2016:0613: samba3x security update
- HP-UX: CVE-2016-2111: HPE HP-UX running CIFS Server (Samba), Remote Denial of Service (DoS), Disclosure of Information, Unauthorized Access
- Samba CVE-2016-2111: NETLOGON Spoofing Vulnerability.
- RHSA-2016:0611: samba security update
- Alpine Linux: CVE-2016-2111: samba Multiple security issues
- RHSA-2016:0625: samba security update
- RHSA-2016:0612: samba and samba4 security, bug fix, and enhancement update
- RHSA-2016:0619: samba security update
- RHSA-2016:0620: samba4 security, bug fix, and enhancement update
- FreeBSD: samba -- multiple vulnerabilities (Multiple CVEs)
- Oracle Solaris 11: CVE-2016-2111: Vulnerability in Samba