Huawei EulerOS: CVE-2017-15275: samba security update
|5||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:P/I:N/A:N)||November 26, 2017||December 03, 2017||January 17, 2018|
Samba before 4.7.3 might allow remote attackers to obtain sensitive information by leveraging failure of the server to clear allocated heap memory.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Amazon Linux AMI: CVE-2017-15275: Security patch for samba (ALAS-2017-933)
- Red Hat: CVE-2017-15275: Important: samba4 security update ((Multiple Advisories))
- SUSE: CVE-2017-15275: SUSE Linux Security Advisory
- CentOS: (CVE-2017-15275) (Multiple Advisories): samba4
- Samba CVE-2017-15275: Numerous CVEs. Please see the announcements for details.
- Alpine Linux: CVE-2017-15275: samba Multiple vulnerabilities
- Ubuntu: (Multiple Advisories) (CVE-2017-15275): Samba vulnerability
- Oracle Linux: (CVE-2017-15275) (Multiple Advisories): samba4 security update
- Debian: CVE-2017-15275: samba -- security update
- Huawei EulerOS: CVE-2017-15275: samba security update