Huawei EulerOS: CVE-2017-7805: Important: nss security update
|4||(AV:L/AC:M/Au:N/C:P/I:P/A:P)||September 27, 2017||November 29, 2017||November 29, 2017|
A use-after-free flaw was found in the TLS 1.2 implementation in the NSS library when client authentication was used. A malicious client could use this flaw to cause an application compiled against NSS to crash or, potentially, execute arbitrary code with the permission of the user running the application.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- MFSA2017-22 Firefox: Security vulnerabilities fixed in Firefox ESR 52.4 (CVE-2017-7805)
- MFSA2017-23 Thunderbird: Security vulnerabilities fixed in Thunderbird 52.4 (CVE-2017-7805)
- Alpine Linux: CVE-2017-7805: firefox-esr Multiple vulnerabilities
- Huawei EulerOS: CVE-2017-7805: Important: nss security update
- Oracle Solaris 11: CVE-2017-7805: Vulnerability in Firefox, Thunderbird