Huawei EulerOS: CVE-2017-15275: Moderate: samba security update
|4||(AV:L/AC:M/Au:N/C:P/I:P/A:P)||November 26, 2017||December 03, 2017||December 03, 2017|
Samba before 4.7.3 might allow remote attackers to obtain sensitive information by leveraging failure of the server to clear allocated heap memory.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Red Hat: CVE-2017-15275: Important: samba4 security update ((Multiple Advisories))
- SUSE: CVE-2017-15275: SUSE Linux Security Advisory
- Huawei EulerOS: CVE-2017-15275: Moderate: samba security update
- CentOS: (CVE-2017-15275) (Multiple Advisories): samba4
- Samba CVE-2017-15275: Numerous CVEs. Please see the announcements for details.
- Ubuntu: (Multiple Advisories) (CVE-2017-15275): Samba vulnerability
- Debian: CVE-2017-15275: samba -- security update
- Oracle Linux: CVE-2017-15275: ELSA-2017-3278 - samba4 security update