Huawei EulerOS: CVE-2017-7494: Important: samba security update
|10||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||May 29, 2017||November 29, 2017||November 30, 2017|
Samba since version 3.5.0 is vulnerable to remote code execution vulnerability, allowing a malicious client to upload a shared library to a writable share, and then cause the server to load and execute it.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Ubuntu: USN-3296-2 (Multiple Advisories) (CVE-2017-7494): Samba vulnerability
- Samba CVE-2017-7494: Remote code execution from a writable share
- Alpine Linux: CVE-2017-7494: samba Remote code execution from a writable share
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Oracle Solaris 11: CVE-2017-7494: Vulnerability in Samba
- Huawei EulerOS: CVE-2017-7494: Important: samba security update