Jenkins Advisory 2017-10-11: CVE-2017-1000393: Arbitrary shell command execution on master by users with Agent-related permissions
|4||(AV:L/AC:M/Au:N/C:P/I:P/A:P)||November 19, 2017||November 19, 2017||November 19, 2017|
Users with permission to create or configure agents in Jenkins could configure a called . This allowed them to run arbitrary shell commands on the master node whenever the agent was supposed to be launched.Configuration of this launch method now requires the permission typically only granted to administrators.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Jenkins Advisory 2017-10-11: CVE-2017-1000396: CVE-2012-6153: Jenkins core bundled vulnerable version of the commons-httpclient library
- Jenkins Advisory 2017-11-08: CVE-2017-1000391: Unsafe use of user names as directory names
- Jenkins Advisory 2017-10-11: CVE-2017-1000398: "Computer" remote API disclosed information about inaccessible jobs
- Jenkins Advisory 2017-10-11: CVE-2017-1000395: "User" remote API disclosed users' email addresses
- Jenkins Advisory 2017-11-08: CVE-2017-1000392: Persisted XSS vulnerability in autocompletion suggestions
- Jenkins Advisory 2017-10-11: CVE-2017-1000399: "Queue Item" remote API disclosed information about inaccessible jobs
- Jenkins Advisory 2017-10-11: CVE-2017-1000394: CVE-2016-3092: Jenkins core bundled vulnerable version of the commons-fileupload library