Jenkins Advisory 2017-10-11: CVE-2017-1000395: "User" remote API disclosed users' email addresses
|4||(AV:L/AC:M/Au:N/C:P/I:P/A:P)||November 19, 2017||November 19, 2017||November 19, 2017|
Information about Jenkins user accounts is generally available to anyone with Overall/Read permissions via the remote API. This included e.g. Jenkins users' email addresses if the is installed.The remote API now no longer includes information beyond the most basic (user ID and name) unless the user requesting it is a Jenkins administrator or the user themselves.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Jenkins Advisory 2017-10-11: CVE-2017-1000396: CVE-2012-6153: Jenkins core bundled vulnerable version of the commons-httpclient library
- Jenkins Advisory 2017-11-08: CVE-2017-1000391: Unsafe use of user names as directory names
- Jenkins Advisory 2017-10-11: CVE-2017-1000393: Arbitrary shell command execution on master by users with Agent-related permissions
- Jenkins Advisory 2017-10-11: CVE-2017-1000398: "Computer" remote API disclosed information about inaccessible jobs
- Jenkins Advisory 2017-11-08: CVE-2017-1000392: Persisted XSS vulnerability in autocompletion suggestions
- Jenkins Advisory 2017-10-11: CVE-2017-1000399: "Queue Item" remote API disclosed information about inaccessible jobs
- Jenkins Advisory 2017-10-11: CVE-2017-1000394: CVE-2016-3092: Jenkins core bundled vulnerable version of the commons-fileupload library