Jenkins Advisory 2017-10-11: CVE-2017-1000398: "Computer" remote API disclosed information about inaccessible jobs
|4||(AV:L/AC:M/Au:N/C:P/I:P/A:P)||November 19, 2017||November 19, 2017||November 19, 2017|
The remote API at showed information about tasks (typically builds) currently running on that agent. This included information about tasks that the current user otherwise has no access to, e.g. due to lack of Job/Read permission.This has been fixed, and the API now only shows information about accessible tasks.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Jenkins Advisory 2017-10-11: CVE-2017-1000396: CVE-2012-6153: Jenkins core bundled vulnerable version of the commons-httpclient library
- Jenkins Advisory 2017-11-08: CVE-2017-1000391: Unsafe use of user names as directory names
- Jenkins Advisory 2017-10-11: CVE-2017-1000393: Arbitrary shell command execution on master by users with Agent-related permissions
- Jenkins Advisory 2017-10-11: CVE-2017-1000395: "User" remote API disclosed users' email addresses
- Jenkins Advisory 2017-11-08: CVE-2017-1000392: Persisted XSS vulnerability in autocompletion suggestions
- Jenkins Advisory 2017-10-11: CVE-2017-1000399: "Queue Item" remote API disclosed information about inaccessible jobs
- Jenkins Advisory 2017-10-11: CVE-2017-1000394: CVE-2016-3092: Jenkins core bundled vulnerable version of the commons-fileupload library