Oracle Solaris 11: CVE-2016-7427: Vulnerability in NTP
|3||(AV:A/AC:L/Au:N/C:N/I:N/A:P)||January 12, 2017||May 28, 2017||October 29, 2017|
The broadcast mode replay prevention functionality in ntpd in NTP before 4.2.8p9 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (reject broadcast mode packets) via a crafted broadcast mode packet.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- SUSE: CVE-2016-7427: SUSE Linux Security Advisory
- HP-UX: CVE-2016-7427: NTP service running ntpd, Multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM AIX: ntp_advisory8 (CVE-2016-7427): Multiple vulnerabilities in NTPv3 and NTPv4 that impact AIX
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Ubuntu: USN-3349-1 (CVE-2016-7427): NTP vulnerabilities
- FreeBSD: (Multiple Advisories) (CVE-2016-7427): FreeBSD -- Multiple vulnerabilities of ntp
- Juniper Junos OS: Multiple vulnerabilities in NTP [VU#633847] (JSA10776) (multiple CVEs)
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Cisco NX-OS: Multiple Vulnerabilities in Network Time Protocol Daemon Affecting Cisco Products: November 2016 (Multiple CVEs)