PHP Vulnerability: CVE-2016-5093
|8||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:P/I:P/A:P)||August 07, 2016||September 09, 2016||January 08, 2018|
The get_icu_value_internal function in ext/intl/locale/locale_methods.c in PHP before 5.5.36, 5.6.x before 5.6.22, and 7.x before 7.0.7 does not ensure the presence of a '\0' character, which allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (out-of-bounds read) or possibly have unspecified other impact via a crafted locale_get_primary_language call.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- OS X update for apache_mod_php (CVE-2016-5093)
- Debian: CVE-2016-5093: php5 -- security update
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- SUSE: CVE-2016-5093: SUSE Linux Security Advisory
- FreeBSD: php -- multiple vulnerabilities (Multiple CVEs)
- Ubuntu: USN-3045-1 (CVE-2016-5093): PHP vulnerabilities
- Amazon Linux AMI: CVE-2016-5093: Security patch for php55 ((Multiple Advisories))