SUSE: CVE-2016-10160: SUSE Linux Security Advisory
|8||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:P/I:P/A:P)||January 24, 2017||February 23, 2017||January 26, 2018|
Off-by-one error in the phar_parse_pharfile function in ext/phar/phar.c in PHP before 5.6.30 and 7.0.x before 7.0.15 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (memory corruption) or possibly execute arbitrary code via a crafted PHAR archive with an alias mismatch.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2016-10160: PHP: Multiple vulnerabilities
- Ubuntu: (Multiple Advisories) (CVE-2016-10160): PHP vulnerabilities
- Amazon Linux AMI: CVE-2016-10160: Security patch for php70 ((Multiple Advisories))
- PHP Vulnerability: CVE-2016-10160
- OS X update for apache_mod_php (CVE-2016-10160)
- Debian: CVE-2016-10160: php5 -- security update