SUSE: CVE-2017-17083: SUSE Linux Security Advisory
|5||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:N/I:N/A:P)||November 30, 2017||December 01, 2017||January 09, 2018|
In Wireshark 2.4.0 to 2.4.2 and 2.2.0 to 2.2.10, the NetBIOS dissector could crash. This was addressed in epan/dissectors/packet-netbios.c by ensuring that write operations are bounded by the beginning of a buffer.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Wireshark : CVE-2017-17083 : NetBIOS dissector crash
- Alpine Linux: CVE-2017-17083: wireshark Multiple vulnerabilities
- Oracle Solaris 11: CVE-2017-17083: Vulnerability in Wireshark
- FreeBSD: VID-4B228E69-22E1-4019-AFD0-8AA716D0EC0B (CVE-2017-17083): wireshark -- multiple security issues
- Debian: CVE-2017-17083: wireshark -- security update