SUSE: CVE-2017-17084: SUSE Linux Security Advisory
|5||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:N/I:N/A:P)||November 30, 2017||December 01, 2017||January 09, 2018|
In Wireshark 2.4.0 to 2.4.2 and 2.2.0 to 2.2.10, the IWARP_MPA dissector could crash. This was addressed in epan/dissectors/packet-iwarp-mpa.c by validating a ULPDU length.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Alpine Linux: CVE-2017-17084: wireshark Multiple vulnerabilities
- FreeBSD: VID-4B228E69-22E1-4019-AFD0-8AA716D0EC0B (CVE-2017-17084): wireshark -- multiple security issues
- Debian: CVE-2017-17084: wireshark -- security update
- Wireshark : CVE-2017-17084 : IWARP_MPA dissector crash
- Oracle Solaris 11: CVE-2017-17084: Vulnerability in Wireshark