SUSE: CVE-2017-17085: SUSE Linux Security Advisory
|5||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:N/I:N/A:P)||November 30, 2017||December 01, 2017||January 09, 2018|
In Wireshark 2.4.0 to 2.4.2 and 2.2.0 to 2.2.10, the CIP Safety dissector could crash. This was addressed in epan/dissectors/packet-cipsafety.c by validating the packet length.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Debian: CVE-2017-17085: wireshark -- security update
- FreeBSD: VID-4B228E69-22E1-4019-AFD0-8AA716D0EC0B (CVE-2017-17085): wireshark -- multiple security issues
- Wireshark : CVE-2017-17085 : CIP Safety dissector crash
- Alpine Linux: CVE-2017-17085: wireshark Multiple vulnerabilities
- Oracle Solaris 11: CVE-2017-17085: Vulnerability in Wireshark