Apple Java security update for CVE-2013-1491
|10||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||March 07, 2013||April 21, 2013||December 11, 2013|
The Java Runtime Environment (JRE) component in Oracle Java SE 7 Update 17 and earlier, 6 Update 43 and earlier, 5.0 Update 41 and earlier, and JavaFX 2.2.7 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via vectors related to 2D, as demonstrated by Joshua Drake during a Pwn2Own competition at CanSecWest 2013.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- RHSA-2013:0855: java-1.5.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2013:0758: java-1.6.0-sun security update
- RHSA-2013:0822: java-1.7.0-ibm security update
- Java CPU April 2013 Java Runtime Environment 2D vulnerability (CVE-2013-1491)
- RHSA-2013:0757: java-1.7.0-oracle security update
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SU-2013:0835-1
- RHSA-2013:1455: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- RHSA-2013:0823: java-1.6.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2013:1456: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update