OS X update for MySQL (CVE-2009-4019)
|4||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:S/C:N/I:N/A:P)||November 29, 2009||December 15, 2011||August 20, 2012|
mysqld in MySQL 5.0.x before 5.0.88 and 5.1.x before 5.1.41 does not (1) properly handle errors during execution of certain SELECT statements with subqueries, and does not (2) preserve certain null_value flags during execution of statements that use the GeomFromWKB function, which allows remote authenticated users to cause a denial of service (daemon crash) via a crafted statement.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Oracle MySQL Vulnerability: CVE-2009-4019
- ELSA-2010-0109 Moderate: Enterprise Linux 5 mysql security update
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SR:2010:007
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SR:2010:011
- CESA-2010:0109: mysql security update
- USN-1397-1: MySQL vulnerabilities
- USN-897-1: MySQL vulnerabilities
- RHSA-2010:0109: mysql security update