Java CPU February 2013 Java Runtime Environment Deployment vulnerability (CVE-2013-0351)
|8||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:P/I:P/A:P)||January 31, 2013||February 02, 2013||December 11, 2013|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) component in Oracle Java SE 7 through Update 11 and 6 through Update 38 allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors related to Deployment, a different vulnerability than other CVEs listed in the February 2013 CPU.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Apple Java security update for CVE-2013-0351
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2013-0351
- RHSA-2013:0626: java-1.7.0-ibm security update
- USN-1724-1: OpenJDK vulnerabilities
- RHSA-2013:0237: java-1.7.0-oracle security update
- RHSA-2013:1455: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SU-2013:0440-1
- RHSA-2013:1456: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- RHSA-2013:0625: java-1.6.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2013:0236: java-1.6.0-sun security update