Java CPU February 2013 Java Runtime Environment Beans vulnerability (CVE-2013-0444)
|8||(AV:N/AC:H/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||January 31, 2013||February 02, 2013||December 11, 2013|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) component in Oracle Java SE 7 through Update 11, and OpenJDK 7, allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors related to Beans. NOTE: the previous information is from the February 2013 CPU. Oracle has not commented on claims from another vendor that this issue is related to "insufficient checks for cached results" by the Java Beans MethodFinder, which might allow attackers to access methods that should only be accessible to privileged code.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- RHSA-2013:0626: java-1.7.0-ibm security update
- USN-1724-1: OpenJDK vulnerabilities
- RHSA-2013:0237: java-1.7.0-oracle security update
- RHSA-2013:0247: java-1.7.0-openjdk security update
- CESA-2013:0247: java-1.7.0-openjdk security update
- ELSA-2013-0247 Important: Oracle Linux 6 java-1.7.0-openjdk security update
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SU-2013:0377-1
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SU-2013:0440-1
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2013-0444