Adobe APSB09-15: Adobe Reader Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
|9||(AV:N/AC:M/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||October 13, 2009||November 04, 2009||February 13, 2015|
Adobe Reader and Acrobat 7.x before 7.1.4, 8.x before 8.1.7, and 9.x before 9.2 suffers from a heap-based buffer overflow vulnerability. This can potentially allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via a crafted PDF file that triggers memory corruption.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- RHSA-2009:1499: acroread security update
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2009-3459: Adobe Reader: Multiple vulnerabilities
- APSB09-15: Security updates available for Adobe Reader and Acrobat (CVE-2009-3459)
- Sun Patch: SunOS 5.10: Adobe Acrobat Reader patch
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SA:2009:049
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2009-3459