Apple Java security update for CVE-2013-2440
|10||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||April 16, 2013||April 21, 2013||December 11, 2013|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) component in Oracle Java SE 7 Update 17 and earlier and 6 Update 43 and earlier allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors related to Deployment, a different vulnerability than CVE-2013-2435.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- RHSA-2013:0757: java-1.7.0-oracle security update
- Oracle Solaris 11: CVE-2013-2440: Vulnerability in Java 6, Java 7
- RHSA-2013:0823: java-1.6.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2013:0758: java-1.6.0-sun security update
- Java CPU April 2013 Java Runtime Environment Deployment vulnerability (CVE-2013-2440)
- HP-UX: CVE-2013-2440: Running Java, Remote Unauthorized Access, Disclosure of Information, and Other Vulnerabilities
- RHSA-2013:0822: java-1.7.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2013:1455: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2013-2440
- RHSA-2013:1456: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update