Java CPU October 2011 Java Runtime Environment Deployment vulnerability (CVE-2011-3516)
|8||(AV:N/AC:H/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||October 19, 2011||October 19, 2011||November 25, 2015|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment component in Oracle Java SE JDK and JRE 6 Update 27 and earlier, when running on Windows, allows remote untrusted Java Web Start applications and untrusted Java applets to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors related to Deployment.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- RHSA-2012:0034: java-1.6.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2011:1384: java-1.6.0-sun security update
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2011-3516: Oracle JRE/JDK: Multiple vulnerabilities
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4
- VMSA-2012-0003: VMware VirtualCenter Update 6b and ESX 3.5 patch update JRE (CVE-2011-3516)
- HP-UX: CVE-2011-3516: Running Java, Remote Unauthorized Access, Disclosure of Information, and Other Vulnerabilities
- RHSA-2013:1455: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2011-3516