Java CPU February 2013 Java Runtime Environment 2D vulnerability (CVE-2013-0437)
|10||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||January 31, 2013||February 02, 2013||November 24, 2015|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) component in Oracle Java SE 7 through Update 11 and JavaFX 2.2.4 and earlier allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors related to 2D.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- RHSA-2013:0237: java-1.7.0-oracle security update
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2013-0437
- RHSA-2013:0626: java-1.7.0-ibm security update
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2013-0437: Oracle JRE/JDK: Multiple vulnerabilities
- HP-UX: CVE-2013-0437: Running Java, Remote Unauthorized Access, Disclosure of Information, and Other Vulnerabilities
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6