MFSA2017-26 Thunderbird: Security vulnerabilities fixed in Thunderbird 52.5 (CVE-2017-7828)
|4||(AV:L/AC:M/Au:N/C:P/I:P/A:P)||November 23, 2017||November 27, 2017||November 27, 2017|
A use-after-free vulnerability can occur when flushing and resizing layout because the PressShell object has been freed while still in use. This results in a potentially exploitable crash during these operations.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Alpine Linux: CVE-2017-7828: firefox-esr Multiple vulnerabilities
- MFSA2017-25 Firefox: Security vulnerabilities fixed in Firefox ESR 52.5 (CVE-2017-7828)
- MFSA2017-24 Firefox: Security vulnerabilities fixed in Firefox 57 (CVE-2017-7828)
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2017-7828: Mozilla Thunderbird: Multiple vulnerabilities
- Oracle Solaris 11: CVE-2017-7828: Vulnerability in Firefox, Thunderbird