SUSE: CVE-2015-4620: SUSE Linux Security Advisory
|8||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:N/I:N/A:C)||July 08, 2015||December 18, 2015||October 11, 2017|
name.c in named in ISC BIND 9.7.x through 9.9.x before 9.9.7-P1 and 9.10.x before 9.10.2-P2, when configured as a recursive resolver with DNSSEC validation, allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (REQUIRE assertion failure and daemon exit) by constructing crafted zone data and then making a query for a name in that zone.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Alpine Linux: CVE-2015-4620: bind DNS query issues
- F5 Networks: K16912 (CVE-2015-4620): BIND vulnerability CVE-2015-4620
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2015-4620: BIND: Denial of Service
- HP-UX: CVE-2015-4620: Running BIND, Remote Denial of Service (DoS)
- ISC BIND: Specially Constructed Zone Data Can Cause a Resolver to Crash when Validating (CVE-2015-4620)