Apple Java security update for CVE-2011-0863
|10||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||June 13, 2011||January 25, 2012||August 27, 2015|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) component in Oracle Java SE 6 Update 25 and earlier allows remote untrusted Java Web Start applications and untrusted Java applets to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors related to Deployment.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- HP-UX: CVE-2011-0863: Running Java, Remote Unauthorized Access, Disclosure of Information, and Other Vulnerabilities
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2011-0863
- RHSA-2011:0860: java-1.6.0-sun security update
- RHSA-2011:0938: java-1.6.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2013:1455: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Java CPU June 2011 Java Runtime Environment Deployment vulnerability (CVE-2011-0863)