Last updated at Mon, 31 Jul 2017 17:24:54 GMT
Looking to amp-up or fine-tune your security prowess? UNITED conference attendees get the chance to do just that by registering for additional small group training and certification courses (Nexpose Basic, Metasploit Basic, and Nexpose Advanced). Since we're keeping the sessions intimate, spots are filling up quickly!
- Share best practices with your classroom of peers
- Perform hands-on technical lab exercises
- Learn essential product deployment, administration, and operation skills
- Take a product certification test
- Earn 16 extra CPE credits (in addition to the 16 you'll be eligible for by attending UNITED!)
For those that haven't yet heard - Rapid7's 2015 UNITED Security Summit is a customer conference focused on empowering security professionals to be confident in their work. Join us for the conference and additional training days to gain confidence and get set up for success in your company and in the industry.
View the full agenda for more UNITED details.