Last updated at Tue, 25 Jul 2017 18:10:28 GMT
You may remember the awesome Metasploit T-shirt contest we ran in April of last year. We received a ton of submissions at the time and selected a winning T-shirt, designed by Danny Chrastil.
It was a long and arduous journey for us to get the T-shirts printed and to get the back-end systems up and running for the Metasploit Swag Store...but it's finally here. Yes, you'll notice that the T-shirt design is a little bit different than last year, but we're confident it'll look just as good on you as the previous one.
Those of you who've been eagerly awaiting the Metasploit store launch will be glad to hear that @egypt made me use the office chair on the right until the Metasploit Swag Store was up...I have a high tolerance for pain.You can imagine that I'm extremely happy to report that it is now available. Big thanks to the supporting team at Rapid7 to make this happen!
To get started, we're testing out the new store with three items; we'll add more products and designs if many of you decide to swipe your credit cards. We are happy to announce that a portion of the profits from the store will go to one of Rapid7's favorite non-profit organizations, Hackers for Charity. Here's what's we've got on the shelves for you:
Metasploit T-Shirt "Hex Code"
Designed by Danny Chrastil, this is the winner of the Metasploit T-shirt competition.
- Front: the hex code from "msfpayload osx/ppc/ shell_reverse_tcp" in the background of the Metasploit logo.
- Back: The Metasploit magic pwning power cow
- Fabric: Hanes Adult Tagless Short-Sleeve Beefy-T®; preshrunk 100% ring-spun cotton; 6.1-oz.; high-stitch-density fabric
- Lay-flat collar; shoulder-to-shoulder taping; double-needle cover-seamed neck; double needle sleeves and bottom hems
Metasploit Baseball Hat
Wear your allegiance to Metasploit on your forehead
- Color: Black
- 6-panel baseball hat with embroidered Metasploit logo on the front
- Low profile 6 panel structured cap
- Lightweight brushed cotton twill
- Fabric strap with two piece velcro
- Fabric weight 6 oz.
Metasploit Solar Computer Backpack
Finally a good reason to spend more time in the sun (watch video)
- Fits laptops up to 14"
- USB adapter, USB charger, AC charger
- 3600 MAH battery and multiple adapters for charging iPod, iPhone, Blackberry and most other smartphones
- Front has solar panel, zippered pocket with multi-function accessories organizer
- Large main compartment
- Viewpoint System computer sleeve with detachment buckle and clear window
- 1600 denier ballistic / 420 denier honeycomb, embroidered with Metasploit logo
Now's your chance to win a Metasploit T-shirt. Simply tweet the following sentence before March 30th to enter:
Need some new threads? Get your geek on at the new Metasploit Store: http://bit.ly/hw3CUT #metasploitswag
Don't let that stop you from ordering your shirt now. If you win, we'll refund you the money!
If you want to check out the goods, visit the new Metasploit Swag Store!